Strategic guidance + systems to manage daily details
MyCFO: Fraud Investigations
Stop the stealing!
MyCFO’s fraud and embezzlement investigation engagements can involve a number of investigative techniques, including:
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Review payroll lists and personnel files for current/former employees (including start and termination dates)
- Review withholding and benefit deductions
- Trace schemes that move through third parties
- Detect vendor kickbacks
- Identify fictitious vendors
- Examine processed checks, payments, and direct deposits
- Identify inconsistencies in pricing on invoices
- Track electronic transfers and payments
- Scrutinize documentation supporting disbursements
Contact MyCFO to learn how we can meet your needs now and in the future.